4.2.3 – Deploy your plug-in
Export the jar file:
- Right click on the project, "Export", select "Runable JAR file" under Java.
- Choose "SparkGateway - Plugin" in Launch configuration.
- Choose export destination.
- Click "Finish"
Make sure "Extract required libraries into generated JAR" selected in "Library handling"
It’s better to put your plug-in can be in a separated jar file. In this case, you should set up your plug-in file path in gateway.conf:
Here is how to export the plug-in into a separated jar file (without the content of SparkGateway.jar):
- Make sure only the “src” directory selected
- Click “Finish” and make sure you configure the pluginFile entry in gateway.conf