4.2.1 – Start gateway and the plug-in example project in Eclipse
Download the plug-in example:
Extract the zip to your Eclipse workspace and run the follwing actions:
- File -> Import
- Click "Next"
- "Browse" to your workspace directory
- Select the Plugin project.
- Click "Finish"
- Right click on the Plugin project, "Run As" -> "Java Application"
- Make sure "SparkGateway – com.toremote.gateway" is selected.
- Click "OK"
Now the gateway with the plug-in is running in Eclipse. You can use the "Debug As" -> Java Application to debug your plug-in code.
- The SparkGateway.jar used by the plug-in project may be an old version (Plugin\libs\SparkGateway.jar). Please replace it with the one from your GatewayInstallDir\SparkGateway.jar, otherwise, some new APIs may not be available.