Appendix B – Integration with third party application or HTTP service
User Portal, Spark Gateway, Third party application or HTTP server
- Prepare a token which can be used to verify user.
- Configure authToken.name, authToken.exec, authToken.sucessCode in gateway.conf.
- User Portal send the token to Spark Gateway along with other parameters.
- Spark Gateway check if the token name is same as the value configured in authToken.name. It’s same, then.
- Spark Gateway execute the application or HTTP Request(GET) configured in authToken.exec, if the return code or HTTP Status code is same as the authToken.sucessCode, gateway will allow the connection, otherwise reject it.